Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you to all the families who donated Kleenex,  hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes,  and other supplies to the classroom!  I appreciate it so much (and so do your little ones)!

If you sent supplies with your child and I have not taken them out of your child's backpack yet,  please remind me on Monday and I will do my best to remember.  This has been a busy first week and there has been a lot going on,  so I may not have gotten to it.

Lastly,  thank you for all your support so far.  I appreciate everyone reinforcing school rules and having behavior talks with their children.  It will make all the difference in the world as the year goes on!

This week was mostly about learning procedures and routines.  As students become more independent each day,  we will be able to do more & more.

I can't wait to see where our learning journey will take us this year!
abcteach.com
                                                                                                           ~Mrs. Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment