Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy 100th Day!

Today was the 100th day of school! Take a look at some of our hundreds day activities! I found some great ideas at Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten blog.   

 We made hundreds day crowns!







The students made ice cream cones while counting by 10s to 100. This was a great activity for working on cooperation skills. The students were paired up with another student. I encouraged them to make a plan together for how to get the project done. I told them I would be listening for problem solving and cooperation words. They did not disappoint me! It was pretty cute listening in on the kinder conversations! They are so sweet! :) 

 The finished masterpieces!
"Ice cream, ice cream. Yum, yum, yum! Counting by tens is so much fun!"

Happy 100th day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment