Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Field Day Fun!

 I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the summer! I wanted to share some pictures from our field day during the last week of school. I didn't get pictures of most of the things the kids did that day, but I did manage to capture a few moments of that fun day. 

Potato Sack Race
Waddling Instead of Jumping...Haha
Havin' Fun

Keep Going!

Jumping is Hard Work!

On Your Mark, Get Set, Go!

Having So Much Fun!

Hop, Hop, Hop!

About To Take a Spill!

Am I Finished Yet?

Forgot to Hold On!

Getting Some Air!

Carnival Games

Relaxing & Eating Some Treats
Best Friends







We had so much fun that day! Thank you to all the parent volunteers who came out to supervise, setup, and run games. 

********************************
Thank you to all of the families for such a great kindergarten year. I truly appreciate all of your communication and support throughout the year! I so enjoyed teaching your children and love each and every one of them. Enjoy your summers!

~Mrs. Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment